Verneva CF10 (10hp equivalent) is an unique electric propulsion outboard for those who wants to experience the pure feeling of electric drive.
The CF10 is a modern efficient and light electric outboard motor for you with aluminum boats, smaller rib boats or other small fishing boats (of any material). Can be used in both fresh and salt water.
Being both brushless and gearless you can learn to operate it within minutes.
It also features:
- 3-speed selectable modes: Sports / Cruise / Eco power saving, suitable for all different use scenarios
- Operated by Tiller or Remote Control compatible interface, users can freely choose/switch control modes
- High-power high-efficiency ALL NEW brushless DC drive motor which with its seal-free housing provides low electricity consumption and high performance.
- Gearless design, with no speed reduction mechanism, making the design more concise, quiet, durable, and energy-saving
- No need for cooling system as engine is cooled by enclosing water.
- Tilting can be done manually or electrically
- Adjustable in height. Long/short shaft All-in-One, users can adjust the installation depth and angle at any time to optimize the propulsion efficiency
- Propeller speeds are comparable to conventional gasoline/diesel outboards.
- Open support for any 48VDC battery systems, users are free to choose a local battery supplier, but we provide different certified and proven options – see for instance the VE-4850
NOTICE! The delivery includes:
- Verneva CF10 electric propulsion engine
- Choice of either Tiller (3 speeds) or Joystick set (3 speeds)
If you choose the Joystick set you also need to have a boat that is prepared for the installation of a control panel (steering wheel and instrument). We at Verneva recommend contacting the local marina to help with this installation or talk to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our outboards are as standard delivered in a wooden box, including illustrated instructions for assembly and commissioning in English.